General terms and conditions of use
- These are the terms and conditions relating to the use of the CSAV Group Corporate website, including its mobile version. This website, including its mobile version, hereinafter referred to as “the Site”.
- By accessing, entering, reading and using the Site you recognize having read, understood and accepted your commitment with these terms and conditions ("The Terms and Conditions"). Should you not be in agreement with the Terms and Conditions, please stop using the Site.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your computer or mobile device meets all necessary technical specifications to enable you to use the Site.
- You must only use the Site and its contents for lawful purposes, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Reasonable care has been taken in respect to the information available in the Site. However, such information is for informational purposes only, provided as a general guidance and (unless stipulated explicitly to the contrary), does not constitute an offer for the sale of services of any kind and is not intended to be relied upon for any investment or any other decision or transaction. The Site is shown "as it stands" and the information it contains is provided “as is” and “as available”. CSAV does not provide any assurances, warranties or representations of any kind either express or implied, with respect to the Site. CSAV does not accept any liability arising from your use of, or reliance on, the Site.
- CSAV reserves the right to restrict access to all or part of the Site, interrupt its operability and to modify its contents from time to time.
- CSAV shall take all reasonable steps for ensuring that the Site is reasonably secure, however, the internet, as an open communications network, is not secure. CSAV cannot guarantee that the information provided has not been intercepted or interfered without the authorization of CSAV. Should you choose to send us electronic messages through the Site, this will be at your own risk. Neither can CSAV guarantee that the contents of the Site are free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or malicious elements. However, CSAV shall periodically revise the Site and if any malicious attacks are discovered by and/or informed to CSAV, CSAV shall promptly take the reasonable measures as to the safety of the contents.
- Through links contained in the Site you might access other websites which are the property of and operated by third parties. CSAV has no control whatsoever over the contents of such websites, or their compliance with law. The fact of establishing a link with a third-party website does not mean that CSAV accepts or is responsible for their content or the use of such website. CSAV offers no guarantee whatsoever nor makes statements of any kind with respect to such other websites and in the same way as with respect to the Site, assumes no legal responsibility whatsoever for declarations, information, products or services published or which might be accessed through such websites, nor it is guaranteed that editorial content of such other websites does not infringe intellectual or industrial property rights. Such third party websites shall be subject to their own terms and conditions of use.
- Neither CSAV, nor any of its related companies, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from i) the access to The Site or the use of its contents, ii) the access to other linked websites or its contents, or iii) the interruption or suspension of the Site (with or without notice), including without limitation, any loss of business opportunities, business interruption, lost profits, loss of commercial reputation, loss of data or benefits, loss of programs or other, even if they are expressly advised of the possibility of such losses or damages.
- The rights to all the material published in the Site, unless indicated to the contrary, belongs to CSAV or are made available to CSAV under licenses granted by third parties. You may print off or download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others to material posted on the Site. The un-authorized use of any material contained on The Site that might infringe legislation covering intellectual and industrial property rights and other pertinent legal provisions, is strictly forbidden. The use of any network verification or program discovery that permits knowing the architecture of The Site or to extract information related to the use of it, is strictly forbidden.
- The Site may contain publicity or sponsorships. The advertisers or sponsors are responsible for guaranteeing that all the material presented for inclusion on the Site is true and complies with the pertinent legislation. CSAV shall not be in any way responsible for the illegal or incorrect material of advertisers or sponsors.
- The Site and these Terms and Conditions, and all matters arising from them or related to them, shall be subject to Chilean law. Any dispute arising from The Site or related to it, including these Terms and Conditions, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Chilean courts. In any event, for a claim by CSAV arising out of or in connection with the Site and these Terms and Conditions, CSAV may at its sole option commence proceedings in the courts of your country of domicile.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be illegal, annulled or cannot be complied with, this may be excluded from the rest of the provisions without affecting their validity or application.
- CSAV unilaterally reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions will appear periodically on the Site, with effect from the time of their publication. You are responsible for regularly revising these Terms and Conditions. Should you access, read or use the Site after such modifications have been made, it will be assumed that you have accepted such modifications.