1. CSAV Group takes data protection and privacy seriously and will adopt reasonable measures to protect our visitors’ information.
3. You agree that the personal data that we may gather on the Site may be used to attend your requests, statistical and marketing analysis, customer surveys and to improve our service.
4. The information you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party.
5. We may give access to your data to the different entities that form part of the CSAV Group or to third parties outside the CSAV Group for the purposes approved by you herein. It is possible that your data will be processed outside Europe. Other than as aforementioned, we will not disclose or transfer personal data to third parties outside CSAV Group, save with your consent or unless permitted or required by law.
6. We will retain the information for a reasonable period or as long as permitted or required by law.
8. By using this Site you accept and authorize us to place all the above type of cookies on your computer or mobile device. However, you may opt out or remove these cookies and you can also change your browser settings to prevent them from being placed on your computer or mobile device in the future.
9. The purpose of the cookies we use is to simplify your use and experience of the CSAV Group Corporate Website, recording your preferred language according to your computer or mobile device settings and geographical location. We will also use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., to monitor the Site traffic and obtain metrics of the use of the Site.